Revealing my beautiful Chanel from Fall 2014

Mar 7, 2012
Picked up this beauty today from Neiman Marcus Chanel- a gorgeous piece from the Fall 2014 collection. Would anyone like to join me for its grand reveal?

Attachments

• Chanel GST Box.jpg
    Chanel GST Box.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 1,865
Introducing my brand new Grand Shopping Tote! This color is a chameleon, it is much darker in real life than what the photo shows. It's like Hermes' "Blue Jean" color, a gentle cornflower blue with some grey undertones, caviar leather and silver hardware. In some pictures it appears to be a beautiful baby/sky blue. This is my first GST, I totally ADORE it!

My SA said that this fall the GST will also in a beautiful rich dark grey and a gorgeous burgundy. I initially wanted the burgundy because.... well because everything burgundy is beautiful! But decided to go for this unique blue as I already have a really pretty burgundy phantom by Celine. I think this will also take me year round and match most of my casual clothes. Plus this color is so pleasing to look at, it's very calming lol! Another bonus is I was able to get this GST before the price increase (due to happen any day now according to my SA).

Thanks so much for sharing this joyous moment with me :smile: xo

Attachments

• Chanel GST 2014.jpg
    Chanel GST 2014.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 1,859
A couple more photos to help show its truer color. I love that it changes with the light.. so pretty!

Attachments

• Chanel GST blue close up.jpg
    Chanel GST blue close up.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 1,862
  • Chanel GST close up.jpg
    Chanel GST close up.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 1,818
I must not forget these beauties too! Purchased earlier in the month. These ballet flats are very comfortable. I love the quilting on the sides and the subtle interlocking CC's on the toe cap. Gorgeous!!

Attachments

• chanel ballet flats.jpg
    chanel ballet flats.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 1,722