Revealing... Effie satchel, something fruity and a teenie tiny cookie (woof!)

Daphs said:
That strawberry keyring is fantastic! I also love your new bag and the cute little doggie. You post is definitely making me want to dress up my bags :smile:

Thank you :smile:
I love dressing up my bags with all kinds and shapes of keyrings... The doggie and the strawberry are just perfect for that :smile:

Am late to this as have been away - congrats on your lovely purchases - love the Effie satchel and the gorgeous doggie and strawberry! :smile: I am thinking of getting the Effie satchel or tote in fuschia as my summer bag, just love this style.

Am late to this as have been away - congrats on your lovely purchases - love the Effie satchel and the gorgeous doggie and strawberry! :smile: I am thinking of getting the Effie satchel or tote in fuschia as my summer bag, just love this style.

Thank you :smile:
The fuchsia is beautiful - would be a great pop of coor for the summer!
Plus I love about the Effie how soft the leather is... :love:

Caro20 said:
Bettymuc, I would love to hear how you are getting on with your Effie Satchel.

I really like her and we're getting along well :smile:
Haven't used her much last week because the weather was so bad, but hopefully next week there'll be an chance to take her out!

What I really like about her is that this bag fits so many occasions, you can dress her up and down and I feel the size is perfect most of the time as well. Classic bag. I also like the two strap option a lot.

Would definitely recommend an Effie satchel!

I really like her and we're getting along well :smile:
Haven't used her much last week because the weather was so bad, but hopefully next week there'll be an chance to take her out!

What I really like about her is that this bag fits so many occasions, you can dress her up and down and I feel the size is perfect most of the time as well. Classic bag. I also like the two strap option a lot.

Would definitely recommend an Effie satchel!

I'm so glad you've said that. You've convinced me. I can't get this bag off my mind as I want a crossbody bag and the effie gives other options too.

Thank you! :smile:

Yes, one day the dachshund keyring will show up, I'm sure... I'd jump right off the sofa for it, have to admit!!

Isn't the Cookie dog cute? Thought so as well - love the pink collar, too.
Can't put a bright pink collar on Hamlet (my 'real-life' doxie), as a boy, he wouldn't approve, lol :nogood: - so like it on my keyring even more...

You may be interested in this if you are still looking http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FABULOUS-NEW-GENUINE-LEATHER-DOG-SHAPED-MULBERRY-KEYRING?item=180838777688&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6908623804559718905#ht_590wt_1413

Congrats sooo glad that you managed to get him, I am sure that Hamlet will love him :doggie:

Thanks - I'm sure he will :smile: :doggie:
Now I can carry his little replica on my Mulberry bag ;) - and of course, take Hamlet (the one and only original, not even a Mulberry keyring can compare to him.. :heart:) with me too!

Hi, I'm thinking of buying an Effie-could you tell me with the shorter strap does it fit over winter coats? Also with the longer strap can you use it to make a shorter strap like the Daria Hobo satchel? Thanks!