Revealed...new to me Picotin 22 (Again!)

AzahM

O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
So here I am doing another reveal..sheepish smile.

I was looking for Picotin 22 Noir Clemence leather in GHW but as per my last revealed I got Picotin 22 Noir in PHW. I love it so much that I used so often.

Ever since then I have been looking for one in GHW. So last night randomly I went to eBay. Lo and behold, infront of my eyes on the screen one with GHW. The price seller asking for AUD210 lesser than boutique price! Seller said his gf doesn’t want the bag anymore, which they bought prior lockdown and never used it ( Melbourne lockdown commenced from end of March 2020). The lock still in ziplock bag with protector around the lock and the feet still has the protector on it.

Could not believe my luck. Presenting new to me, Lady Picotin 22 Vert Bosphore Clemence leather in GHW.
60CBC583-E543-4A12-894E-BEEAE50FFFB7.jpegAE77E030-8063-4EE2-A6BB-7B715AB5AF04.jpeg
DAD81C8E-63EE-461F-AD2A-D894CC976856.jpeg
Epsom leather Bastia vs Clemence leather Picotin in same colour. The camera didn’t fully captured the true colour. I am fully satisfied

Thanks for your time peeps

So here I am doing another reveal..sheepish smile.

I was looking for Picotin 22 Noir Clemence leather in GHW but as per my last revealed I got Picotin 22 Noir in PHW. I love it so much that I used so often.

Ever since then I have been looking for one in GHW. So last night randomly I went to eBay. Lo and behold, infront of my eyes on the screen one with GHW. The price seller asking for AUD210 lesser than boutique price! Seller said his gf doesn’t want the bag anymore, which they bought prior lockdown and never used it ( Melbourne lockdown commenced from end of March 2020). The lock still in ziplock bag with protector around the lock and the feet still has the protector on it.

Could not believe my luck. Presenting new to me, Lady Picotin 22 Vert Bosphore Clemence leather in GHW.
View attachment 4919284View attachment 4919287
View attachment 4919290
Epsom leather Bastia vs Clemence leather Picotin in same colour. The camera didn’t fully captured the true colour. I am fully satisfied

Thanks for your time peeps

Congrats! That color looks awesome with gold hardware!

Reactions: RT1