[Revealed] Cruise Blue Granville!

Congratulations! What a beautiful find and I think the colour is really unique :heart:

Btw, what do you think of the lambskin leather? It is easy to maintain/prone to scratches?

Congratulations! What a beautiful find and I think the colour is really unique :heart:

Btw, what do you think of the lambskin leather? It is easy to maintain/prone to scratches?

Sawadee-ka! (Hello in Thai) :smile:

Love the lambskin leather as it is so soft but the bag keeps its structure so well. I am babying it so I am very careful. I cannot imagine scratches on my bag!

Each time, after bringing my granville out, I will just wipe it down with a damp cloth and air it for a while before putting it into the dust bag.

Sawadee-ka! (Hello in Thai) :smile:

Love the lambskin leather as it is so soft but the bag keeps its structure so well. I am babying it so I am very careful. I cannot imagine scratches on my bag!

Each time, after bringing my granville out, I will just wipe it down with a damp cloth and air it for a while before putting it into the dust bag.

Sawadee-ka :biggrin:
Thank you very much! I too just recently purchased this bag in a different colour but haven't got a chance to use it yet. Kinda worried about the lambskin leather :sweatdrop: