Reveal

1. I’ve been eyeing the Lou Lou for sometime now! I finally went forward with purchasing but couldnt decide between two choices! Here in the states Neiman Marcus was running a sale where if you spend $2000 you get a $500 gift card. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make the purchase so I got both! Sorry for the basic pictures! IMG_3244.jpg IMG_3243.jpg IMG_3256.jpg

EJsMommy1, mohnisingh, rei35 and 7 others like this.
  2. Gorgeous!

3. AMAZING!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Post mod shots!!!

4. Both beautiful! Enjoy!

5. Omg beautiful choices! I love the LouLou! Love the classic red and black. What sizes are they? Please add more photos once you remove the packaging; the red is divine!

roxsand likes this.
  6. Wow and wow! So beautiful!

roxsand likes this.
  7. Hi! The red is a medium and the black is a small. I’ll definitely take mod shots soon!

rei35 likes this.
  8. Do you find the small a good size or too small?

9. Not OP but i was thinking about getting the small. I’m minimalist when it comes to crossbody bags, the small can fit an iPhone plus but I do find it annoying that there’s a divider, which means if fits even less stuff! I would recommend medium just to have a bit more wiggle room.

10. So beautiful!

I'm looking forward to your mod shots!!!!!

roxsand likes this.
  11. It’s a good size depending on your personal preference and what you plan on putting inside the bag. For me it’s more of a night time/dinner bag when I don’t feel like carrying a clutch. Honestly I like the medium better and I’m really on the fence about returning the small, just because I have a ton of bags that size already. The only thing is it’s such a beautiful, classic and elegant bag to carry!

12. Still waiting on those mod shots because I've been eyeing another LouLou for my collection (I have the black toy already)

fcmilliner2031 likes this.