Reveal!!

1. After trying the Darley satchel last year and returning 2 with inking issues I was on the look out for a small bag but bigger than my mini Lily. I tried the croc print Lily in January but I didn't like the hardware and it was also just a little too big for what I wanted.
    I ordered this beauty on Tuesday and it has just arrived... first impressions are good would anyone like to take a guess?? IMG_2944.jpg

2. Marloe, Gracy or Amberley?!

3. Mini Amberley?

4. No it’s a ......
    IMG_2945.jpg

A quilted Darley in Black smooth calf.

Izzy48, teddyraph, Skater and 10 others like this.
  5. So beautiful. It looks like it'd feel wonderful. Congrats! Hope this one works out for you:smile:

Classic Gal likes this.
  6. Thank you yes, I am really pleased with the bag. The feel, size and proportions on me are just right.
    I am trying to decide whether to wear her to work tomorrow!!

Classic Gal and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  7. Gorgeous!

8. This looks very classy and elegant, congratulations! :smile:

Classic Gal likes this.
  9. such a great classic look with a fresh vibe!!! congrats and enjoy! :tup:

Classic Gal likes this.
  10. 78459AA4-1CCD-46A2-BC23-C93A835707F1.png Bag Twinnies!! So pleased you got it. Enjoy. And def wear it to work! Wear it everywhere! Mine goes everywhere!!!! Xx

11. it was your mod shot that made me take a proper look at this Darley. I can only shop online unless I travel to the uk so it’s good to see real life photos.
    I didn’t wear her to work in the end which I am glad about as it was raining by the time I finished work!!

Classic Gal likes this.
  12. Oh I know... I treat my bags like little babies! You should see me trying to cover them in the rain ! Lol! And as I live in Ireland ... that’s me trying to cover them on most days! We tend to have a lot of rain here! Hence our lovely green countryside. So pleased you got the bag. I see Meghan Markle had a variation of it out with her recently. Great style :smile:

13. Lovely bag, congrats :smile:

14. This is a gorgeous bag. How much does it hold?

15. #15 Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    Thank you
    Here she is with a passport, small zip around purse and my iPhone 6. It has 8 card slots in the back and a zip pocket on the back and inside so no need for a purse really. I have also done a few comparison photos with my mini Lily.

IMG_0584.jpg IMG_0585.jpg IMG_0587.jpg IMG_0589.jpg IMG_0590.jpg IMG_0591.jpg

googlewhack and Classic Gal like this.