Reveal!

Jun 9, 2011
IMG_4323.JPG IMG_4324.JPG IMG_4325.JPG IMG_4324.JPG

It's been awhile. I've been very out of the bag loop lately - only hopping onto tpf or the Coach website every so often. Saw this at full price and loved it- my fave of the Western pieces...walked in today during the pce and admired the corals and Yankee Floral prints (the mini Mercer and mini wallet are adorable!!!). Had to go with my first instinct - the Western Rivets Foldover Crossbody Clutch :smile: Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4326.JPG
    IMG_4326.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 866
View attachment 3629507 View attachment 3629508 View attachment 3629509 View attachment 3629508

It's been awhile. I've been very out of the bag loop lately - only hopping onto tpf or the Coach website every so often. Saw this at full price and loved it- my fave of the Western pieces...walked in today during the pce and admired the corals and Yankee Floral prints (the mini Mercer and mini wallet are adorable!!!). Had to go with my first instinct - the Western Rivets Foldover Crossbody Clutch :smile: Thanks for letting me share! :smile:
This is such a pretty bag. I didn't know that at one time they had it in a larger size; the saddle bag. I wish I would've kept abreast on Coach products because I would've love to have it in this size also. From what I understand they are sold out everywhere.

Reactions: CoachCruiser
Thank you for sharing! I ordered this from Bloomingdale's a few days ago. Though it is described as a crossbody, I though perhaps it would make a nice WOC/wallet without chain. Do you find the size reasonable for putting in a larger bag? I need a new wallet only, but really had a hard time saying no to this piece. It looks like art:smile:
Thank you!!!

Reactions: CoachCruiser