REVEAL

Mind if I rant a little?...
went to a few Chanels, found most SAs to be curt and rude? Usual? In particular, Harrods and Selfridges. :sad:
Almost wanted to return the purchase:sad:
Didn't get to claim tax too because the whole experience was so bad it did not occur to me to request for the form, found out too late after :sad:( no one offered though I was clearly a tourist :sad: Maybe i didn't buy enough?

the answer is yes. so because i have never been made welcome in chanel i never want to buy anything there. i been harrods and selfridges and staff really not welcoming at chanel. idk why they always look like they want to go home now lol.

the answer is yes. so because i have never been made welcome in chanel i never want to buy anything there. i been harrods and selfridges and staff really not welcoming at chanel. idk why they always look like they want to go home now lol.

Thank u for sharing!
Was really, really appalled at the service rendered. Is that what Chanel is all? Sad really!

im surprised you bought anything with that standard of service. i mean you must have put in a lot of effort to get these demotivated people to sell you something. i mean, it always seems its not that they dont want the sale because of any arrogance towards you, but they just would prefer not to do anything whatsoever for anyone and would quite like it if you would just leave them alone to sit there and read a book or whatever they are doing. its like they sort of ignore you as if hoping you wont notice they are there.

im surprised you bought anything with that standard of service. i mean you must have put in a lot of effort to get these demotivated people to sell you something. i mean, it always seems its not that they dont want the sale because of any arrogance towards you, but they just would prefer not to do anything whatsoever for anyone and would quite like it if you would just leave them alone to sit there and read a book or whatever they are doing. its like they sort of ignore you as if hoping you wont notice they are there.
Yah... i must have been quite dense, was determined to get something, and the bad attitude didn't quite register till much later. But it does make me decide never to go to Chanel anymore. Still deliberating if to feedback to Chanel. Doubt it helps isn't it?

i think you should feedback. you might be the genius who tells management the answer to the mystery they cant solve about why nobody goes there.
chanel is always empty because of it unless people really want something.