Reveal!!

Can you ladies tell me what hardware this is? I thought I was getting silver but it looks darker. Is this ruthenium?

Also the caviar is softer than my other bags. I have a beige caviar jumbo and a red caviar woc and both have a much stiffer leather. I would text the SA who sent this to me but it's almost 9 pm here in CA and will be midnight on the east coast. Thanks for your input!!

Congrats!! I have the same boy coming but in red. This seasons boy caviar has a more matte dull finish. I haven't seen it in person yet. How do you like yours? Yes, that hardware is ruthenium.

I love it...but was a little unsure about the hardware. It looks a little scratched/distressed? The bag didn't come with a sticker over the lock so makes me wonder if ruthenium is supposed to look like this. I'll try to upload a pic.

Can you ladies tell me what hardware this is? I thought I was getting silver but it looks darker. Is this ruthenium?

Also the caviar is softer than my other bags. I have a beige caviar jumbo and a red caviar woc and both have a much stiffer leather. I would text the SA who sent this to me but it's almost 9 pm here in CA and will be midnight on the east coast. Thanks for your input!!

Pretty Boy! Always have a thing for the Boy! I believe is ruthenium as I have the card case in red from this season and was told the hardware is ruthenium.

I love it...but was a little unsure about the hardware. It looks a little scratched/distressed? The bag didn't come with a sticker over the lock so makes me wonder if ruthenium is supposed to look like this. I'll try to upload a pic.

That's how ruthenium looks like. A lot of the boy bags has that hardware. It think it goes really well with the boy. Advantage of ruthenium is that is doesn't show scratches unlike the shiny silver hardware. It also has a more casual look. Enjoy your beautiful bag! [emoji6]