Reveal!

Oct 17, 2012
Hey everyone! Finally got my ILD box today. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456339052.729814.jpg
I saw this color a while ago and I just loved it but I always hesitate. In this instance it paid off because I got the bag for half the price on ILD. I can't wait to wear it for spring and summer and even fall.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456339120.421414.jpg
The interior is so nice also I just love that the leather is in hot pink. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456339149.209859.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1456339159.343132.jpg
It comes with the cross body strap but even on the smallest setting it's very long. I'm 5'6". Please excuse my clothes it's my day off and cleaning day haha. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456339219.452555.jpg
Thanks for letting me share!

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Hey everyone! Finally got my ILD box today. View attachment 3283679
I saw this color a while ago and I just loved it but I always hesitate. In this instance it paid off because I got the bag for half the price on ILD. I can't wait to wear it for spring and summer and even fall.View attachment 3283683
The interior is so nice also I just love that the leather is in hot pink. View attachment 3283684View attachment 3283685
It comes with the cross body strap but even on the smallest setting it's very long. I'm 5'6". Please excuse my clothes it's my day off and cleaning day haha. View attachment 3283687

Mornin' BA!

She's a beauty! I have the Claremont Dover tote and my favorite part is the lining! You can start wearing your beautiful satchel whenever you're ready. (But take her off when you clean today. :lol:)

Congrats on getting a bag you love at a great price! Enjoy your day off! (In between cleaning!):smile:

It is gorgeous! I love the olive! I still want this bag. Everytime I try it on I say it's too big, but I just love the look of it. I think I'm just going to have to make an exception on this one. Enjoy!

I saw this color a while ago and I just loved it but I always hesitate. In this instance it paid off because I got the bag for half the price on ILD. I can't wait to wear it for spring and summer and even fall.View attachment 3283683
The interior is so nice also I just love that the leather is in hot pink. View attachment 3283684View attachment 3283685
It comes with the cross body strap but even on the smallest setting it's very long. I'm 5'6". Please excuse my clothes it's my day off and cleaning day haha. View attachment 3283687

Gorgeous Bag...the inside is as nice as the outside too!:smile:

I think that is a great color contrast with the trim on that bag. Very pretty BA!

Your new satchel is gorgeous! Sage is such a beautiful color!
Congrats!

And I agree, the lining is very nice and love the pink trim too!

Gorgeous color and I love the interior. I need to get one of these in my collection.
So nice to see a fellow New Yorker loving Dooneys...but I'm a Yankees fan :biggrin:

Beautiful bag! I have the Claremont Olivia satchel in Olive and love it! Enjoy your new satchel!