Reveal...

Love it!! That's the exact combo I have.
What size did you go with? I have a 16 bracelet and 17 cuff. When worn alone the 16 cuff worked for me but when I wore bracelet and cuff together the 17 worked better.

Enjoy your loves!!

Love it!! That's the exact combo I have.
What size did you go with? I have a 16 bracelet and 17 cuff. When worn alone the 16 cuff worked for me but when I wore bracelet and cuff together the 17 worked better.

Enjoy your loves!!

I have the 16 cuff and full also. The 17 was too wide. I like the way the cuff fits better than the full bangle, makes me wish my full was a 15. I was expecting the 17 to work and I guess it didn't since my full love is not too snug. The SA even said the 17 didn't look secure on my wrist.

Oh, forgo to ask what size is your wrist?

I have a 5 1/4 inch wrist. I originally had the 16 cuff and it fit perfect. I changed my mind and exchanged it for a 16 full bracelet and then a year later got the cuff in addition. I purchased the 16 cuff but after a few days it bothered me because my bracelet moves freely up and down my wrist but the 16 cuff didn't, it stayed in place making my bracelet stay in place and annoy me. I exchanged it for the 17 and love the way they both move on my wrist. The 16 would be perfect on my wrist if I were wearing it alone. Also, for me the 16 cuff was tough to put on (weird because the first 16 cuff I had it wasn't that tough). My SA said maybe the original cuff was tried on more or something.

I think your going to love the combo. It literally makes me smile whenever I look down and see them on my wrist. The subtle difference in gold is beautiful!

I have a 5 1/4 inch wrist. I originally had the 16 cuff and it fit perfect. I changed my mind and exchanged it for a 16 full bracelet and then a year later got the cuff in addition. I purchased the 16 cuff but after a few days it bothered me because my bracelet moves freely up and down my wrist but the 16 cuff didn't, it stayed in place making my bracelet stay in place and annoy me. I exchanged it for the 17 and love the way they both move on my wrist. The 16 would be perfect on my wrist if I were wearing it alone. Also, for me the 16 cuff was tough to put on (weird because the first 16 cuff I had it wasn't that tough). My SA said maybe the original cuff was tried on more or something.

I think your going to love the combo. It literally makes me smile whenever I look down and see them on my wrist. The subtle difference in gold is beautiful!

Thanks so much. I do love the pink and yellow. Your so right. :biggrin: I did originally have a hard time getting the 16 on, but once I angled it right I was fine. I kind of wish the 17 worked with my wrist shape so they could move more too. But it is very oval and my wrist is more flattened oval if that makes sense. :smile:

Whoa Nikki you got the cuff?! Congrats. It looks gorgeous in pink gold stacked with the yellow bangle. I'm glad you finally got to try them and get one! Did they have to order your size? I picked up my cuff from engraving last week and it looks like new now.

Whoa Nikki you got the cuff?! Congrats. It looks gorgeous in pink gold stacked with the yellow bangle. I'm glad you finally got to try them and get one! Did they have to order your size? I picked up my cuff from engraving last week and it looks like new now.

Thanks! I am very happy with it. I called them this past Thursday and they told me they have a pink in 16 and 17, and I told them I would be there on Saturday to try them on. I am so glad your cuff worked out with engravings. That is cool.