Reveal!

Debbie1633

May 31, 2014
Ruelala.com had a sale on Ferragamo shoes and bags last week. I bought this one (I really shouldn't have since I bought an LV just a week ago... It's just so pretty!!), and it's called Ginny. The color is agata rosa. Perforated calf leather with leather interwoven in the chain strap. I love it! Might buy a pair of ferragamo shoes sometimes in the future.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405189487.918654.jpg

Ruelala.com had a sale on Ferragamo shoes and bags last week. I bought this one (I really shouldn't have since I bought an LV just a week ago... It's just so pretty!!), and it's called Ginny. The color is agata rosa. Perforated calf leather with leather interwoven in the chain strap. I love it! Might buy a pair of ferragamo shoes sometimes in the future. ]

What a lovely color and congrats on your buy! The Ginny looks to be quite a good size and spacious. Do you feel the same?

What a lovely color and congrats on your buy! The Ginny looks to be quite a good size and spacious. Do you feel the same?

Thanks!! The Ginny is a small-ish bag. It will fit a full size wallet, a phone, keys, and probably some makeup. It won't fit a big sunglass case though. It's great if you don't plan on carrying lots. I wouldn't be carrying this bag to work since I tend yo carry lots in my work bag.

Ruelala.com had a sale on Ferragamo shoes and bags last week. I bought this one (I really shouldn't have since I bought an LV just a week ago... It's just so pretty!!), and it's called Ginny. The color is agata rosa. Perforated calf leather with leather interwoven in the chain strap. I love it! Might buy a pair of ferragamo shoes sometimes in the future.

View attachment 2684439

Pretty. How much was it at Rue Lala sale if you don't mind?

Thanks!! The Ginny is a small-ish bag. It will fit a full size wallet, a phone, keys, and probably some makeup. It won't fit a big sunglass case though. It's great if you don't plan on carrying lots. I wouldn't be carrying this bag to work since I tend yo carry lots in my work bag.

Great to know! Many thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone!! I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet but am looking forward to it soon.

Someone had asked for some pics of the inside. Below are some. If you need more, please let me know!! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405639526.579148.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405639549.503320.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405639563.565417.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405639574.194069.jpg