Reveal!

Catash

May 3, 2014
After buying like five other bags, this bag was still on my mind. So I decided to get it! Now I am finally bag content.

I wish I could have known ****** earlier. Erica has so many beautiful bags at reasonable prices. :smile:

Attachments

• photo 1-6.JPG
    photo 1-6.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 285
After buying like five other bags, this bag was still on my mind. So I decided to get it! Now I am finally bag content.

I wish I could have known ****** earlier. Erica has so many beautiful bags at reasonable prices. :smile:
G12 Gold City from 2014 S/S. The leather is shiny and soft but appears a bit thin and has more of a distressed look. May not be the best leather but I still like it! :happydance:

Attachments

• photo 1-4.JPG
    photo 1-4.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 290
  • photo 2-4.JPG
    photo 2-4.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 283
Congrats. The leather looks very nice.

If you want a specific type of leather, just let Erica know in the comments section. She always tries accommodate.

Congrats. The leather looks very nice.

If you want a specific type of leather, just let Erica know in the comments section. She always tries accommodate.

Thanks for the advice. I stopped by Nordstrom the other day and saw the pre-fall Bal with amazing leather, so I sort of expected the S/S bags to have similar leather (a rookie mistake :P). That being said, I still love the leather of this city, which is moist and shiny. It just seems too delicate to be a work bag like my Coach Borough and Mulberry OS Alexa. Is it true that the distressed leather is more delicate? Maybe it is just my misconception.

Thanks for the advice. I stopped by Nordstrom the other day and saw the pre-fall Bal with amazing leather, so I sort of expected the S/S bags to have similar leather (a rookie mistake :P). That being said, I still love the leather of this city, which is moist and shiny. It just seems too delicate to be a work bag like my Coach Borough and Mulberry OS Alexa. Is it true that the distressed leather is more delicate? Maybe it is just my misconception.

Do not worry, these bags aren't as delicate as they look. Just use your common sense and it'll last for many years.
I mean many of us have bags that are 9-12 years old and they still look great.

Remember, Bal leather ages beautifully.