Reveal!!

Jan 15, 2009
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401892500.313420.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401892522.092301.jpg

I haven't done reveals in forever so I have a bunch of items I haven't revealed. Now that I realize how easy it is to do it from your iPhone expect more reveals soon!

This is the amethyst sp? Zippy coin purse. I plan on using it as my work wallet to give my black mc zippy coin purse a rest since it's 6 years old and with the mc line being discontinued I don't want it to get to look ratty looking.

Last edited:
This is the amthyst sp? Zippy coin purse. I plan on using it as my work wallet to give my black mc zippy coin purse a rest since it's 6 years old and with the mc line being discontinued I don't want it to get to look ratty looking.

The black MC ZCP is the one I have. How has it worn? I only use mine a couple times a year so it's good as new but I also want to keep it in good shape.

This is the amthyst sp? Zippy coin purse. I plan on using it as my work wallet to give my black mc zippy coin purse a rest since it's 6 years old and with the mc line being discontinued I don't want it to get to look ratty looking.

Very pretty! Congrats!

The black MC ZCP is the one I have. How has it worn? I only use mine a couple times a year so it's good as new but I also want to keep it in good shape.

I'd like to know this too. I just got one pre-loved in great condition and plan on using on the weekends.

Mine has worn real well actually. I've had it 6 years and it has about 4 years of daily use. Only issues it has is a little chipping and a tiny bit of peeling but it hasn't gotten any worse. Honestly to anyone who sees me holding the wallet it looks brand new. It's just little things I notice from inspecting it.