Reveal!!

Jan 15, 2009
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401892500.313420.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401892522.092301.jpg

I haven't done reveals in forever so I have a bunch of items I haven't revealed. Now that I realize how easy it is to do it from your iPhone expect more reveals soon!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!
Jan 15, 2009
This is the amethyst sp? Zippy coin purse. I plan on using it as my work wallet to give my black mc zippy coin purse a rest since it's 6 years old and with the mc line being discontinued I don't want it to get to look ratty looking.

Last edited:

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
This is the amthyst sp? Zippy coin purse. I plan on using it as my work wallet to give my black mc zippy coin purse a rest since it's 6 years old and with the mc line being discontinued I don't want it to get to look ratty looking.

The black MC ZCP is the one I have. How has it worn? I only use mine a couple times a year so it's good as new but I also want to keep it in good shape.

bagjunkie1997

Nov 14, 2012
This is the amthyst sp? Zippy coin purse. I plan on using it as my work wallet to give my black mc zippy coin purse a rest since it's 6 years old and with the mc line being discontinued I don't want it to get to look ratty looking.
Very pretty! Congrats!

The black MC ZCP is the one I have. How has it worn? I only use mine a couple times a year so it's good as new but I also want to keep it in good shape.
I'd like to know this too. I just got one pre-loved in great condition and plan on using on the weekends.

Jan 15, 2009

Mine has worn real well actually. I've had it 6 years and it has about 4 years of daily use. Only issues it has is a little chipping and a tiny bit of peeling but it hasn't gotten any worse. Honestly to anyone who sees me holding the wallet it looks brand new. It's just little things I notice from inspecting it.

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
so pretty..love vernis SLGs and so love amethyste color so beautiful :love::heart::love: