Reveal

Louislover10

Louislover10
Nov 4, 2010
Nevada
Found this bag on Amazon and had to have it. Does anyone else know if they're bags are Authentic. Never have purchased a bag from them before it was directly through amazon not a third party. I am loving this bag though. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399152130.166066.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399152156.018539.jpg

lnw85

Mar 27, 2014
Michigan
I bought a MAM previously through Amazon - there was actually a thread somewhere here on TPF about their bags being legit - made me feel better because I was having the same doubts as you :smile:

Louislover10

Louislover10
Nov 4, 2010
Nevada
I bought a MAM previously through Amazon - there was actually a thread somewhere here on TPF about their bags being legit - made me feel better because I was having the same doubts as you :smile:
Thank you for the response. Never purchased a bag on Amazon before. So I was a little nervous :smile:

pursesandoxies

jeri
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
CT
Thank you for the response. Never purchased a bag on Amazon before. So I was a little nervous :smile:
I purchased a MAM on Amazon and one of my Cupids, it came directly from Amazon also. There are independent sellers on Amazon also, kind of like ebay. I always make sure Amazon is the seller (it says it on the description page) I think they are a authorized RM seller, like Zappos is. That is a gorgeous tote! I was looking at purchasing one also. Is it extremely big or ok for everyday use?

Louislover10

Louislover10
Nov 4, 2010
Nevada
I purchased a MAM on Amazon and one of my Cupids, it came directly from Amazon also. There are independent sellers on Amazon also, kind of like ebay. I always make sure Amazon is the seller (it says it on the description page) I think they are a authorized RM seller, like Zappos is. That is a gorgeous tote! I was looking at purchasing one also. Is it extremely big or ok for everyday use?
I like it for everyday. It is on the large size but has a really great slouch to it. Very cute! Amazon was the direct seller made sure before I bought it.