Reveal!!! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received my bag - one from the Prada Berlino leather line! I am IN LOVE - the leather is GORGEOUS; the green leather lining is divine; and it's just such a beautiful bag!

I am waiting for another bag to arrive in a few days - suffice to say, I am hooked on "older" Prada models!

Special thank you to Prada Psycho for helping me in exploring the older models!

I am happy to be sharing my joy with my fellow TPFers! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Now THAT is why I fell in love with Prada so many years ago. Congrats, Maice! It's gorgeous and you wear it so well. :nuts:

3. Thank you, Prada Psycho!!! I am seriously over the moon! You were right about me getting hooked! :biggrin:

4. I love that...it looks really roomy too!

5. Thanks, cowbear! :biggrin: It doesn't look it at first, but once you open it up, it is quite roomy!

6. Lovely bag!

7. Thanks, tm3! :biggrin:

8. Beautiful bag, the leather looks amazing. Congrats!

9. Thanks, LKKay! :biggrin:

10. Congratulations again! I need to find one of these bags ASAP

11. Thank you, GG! :biggrin: I'll send you a PM ;)

12. Hi, guys. I can't create new thread which I have no idea why. But I wanna ask something about prada's logo lettering. Are those lettering always a bit off for example the P might be a bit lower or sometimes other letter. Please help. Thanks

13. #13 Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Lovely bag Maice!! Congratulations :biggrin:

14. Thank you so much, S! :hugs: I'm looking forward to YOUR reveal! :graucho: