Reveal!

thisonce

Nov 6, 2012
Here's a little story: My boyfriend lives about fifteen minutes away from me in California, however, he goes to school out in New York so I only get to see him when he comes back home after every semester. I wasn't able to see him this Valentines Day so he sent me this amazing gift that arrived this afternoon. I've been wanting this wallet for so long and I'm so blessed he surprised me with it. My brand new Damier Ebene Zippy Compact Wallet!

Attachments

• image-1370682236.jpg
    image-1370682236.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 1,082
  • image-860889351.jpg
    image-860889351.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 1,083
Awww Congrats sweetie! I know you have been wanting this one from previous threads I've read. What a great boyfriend you have too! Might wanna hold on to him for a while! Enjoy it, you deserve it!!!

Awww Congrats sweetie! I know you have been wanting this one from previous threads I've read. What a great boyfriend you have too! Might wanna hold on to him for a while! Enjoy it, you deserve it!!!

I've seriously wanted it for the longest time and I'm so grateful to finally have it. It's sweet of you to notice from the other threads though. Thank you so much :heart: I love him.