Reveal!

1. After 3 weeks of going back and forth on this bag and asking tons of friends and tpf'ers, I finally decided and took her out for the first time today, which also happens to be my birthday. I can't believe I hesitated for so long - I love it! Can you guess what it is?

image-3331149166.jpg
  2. Happy bday!

Its a cabas Chyc - black? or brownish?

Congrats.

3. Did you get the Chyc mini with shoulder straps in Sepia? Congratulations! As much as I admire the lighter colors, the dark neutrals are still more versatile. Modelling pics?

4. Thanks! And yea, it's the Cabas Chyc. The mini in dove beige.

image-2608944370.jpg
  5. Congratulation. May I ask what is the dimension of the mini?

6. Happy Birthday to you!!! Well that's what I called a Birthday present. Mod. Pict please...

7. Happy birthday!! What a beautiful color! love it!

8. Looks like it's 11.5"W x 8.5"H x 6"D. The handle drop is 3.5" and shoulder strap ranges from 15" to 17".

9. gorgeous colour, congrats !!!

10. I love the bag! But is it the dove beige? I thought the dove beige was much lighter :wondering

11. ooh, I really like the color. Congrats again!

12. HI.... i love ur bag!!
    Is it the calfskin version? I have yet to see a calf one and just want to know how it compares to sheepskin before i decide on getting one... any advice? :biggrin:

13. Yup, it's dove beige. Closer to a mushroom brown than an actual beige but it might look darker in my pics because of the lighting. Will post more pics soon.

14. No, it's sheepskin. I have a calf Muse and the leather is buttery soft. I contemplated exchanging the mini for a medium in calfskin (couldn't find the mini in calf) because I like the leather on my Muse so much but I think the sheepskin will get softer over time. It's less soft and a little more structured than the calfskin, imo, but after a few uses it feels softer already. HTH.

15. Gorgeous! It's now on my wishlist. :biggrin: