Reveal!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!!! I've been MIA for awhile but I'm coming back with a reveal:smile: didn't like this when it first released but she's mine now!! Ms. Fuchsia duffel in all her glory!!!! I think this is the brightest pink I've ever seen!! I'll post mod pics when I get home from picking up my DD!

image-1350144140.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! Welcome back and congrats!

3. Wow gorgeous! Congrats!

4. So pretty!!

5. Congrats

6. Love that color!

7. I am so in love with this color! I saw it in FP last week and fell in love! It's one hot, sexy pink and I may have to buy something Legacy to have! Congrats!

8. Congrats! Love that color!

9. Thanks everyone!! I so recommend this color....it's just so much more stunning in person. Here's some mod shots as promised.....for reference, I'm 5'3 125 lbs.

image-1381608658.jpg image-1175039583.jpg image-3879871491.jpg
  10. Love the color and I just love how this looks as a crossbody. Congratulations

11. Love the color! Congrats, looks sooo cute on you!

12. Beautiful color, and that duffel looks great on you! Congrats!

13. You have confirmed the fact that I need a duffle. NEED. I went to buy one the other day and ended up with Candace, but I really will be waiting on one of these. The color is gorgeous and it looks fabulous on you! Congrats!!

14. Thank you so much everyone!! It's a great bag....so soft and comfortable!!! I can't stop staring at it....lol!!:smile:

15. Welcome back! :biggrin: very pretty! Love the bright colors!! Enjoy your new duffle.