Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I'm obsessed with clés. I now have three but have many more on my wishlist. :biggrin:

Onto the bigger box...!

2. Here it is again, should you need reminding. :P

[​IMG]

3. Love MC SLGs..drooling over your cles...Want one too :biggrin: - Congrats!

4. I totally agree.. MC on the SLG is the way forward!!

5. Thanks everyone! I love it. :biggrin:

Okay, I can't really show a glimpse of the next one without giving it away pretty much instantly so I'll just show it right away! I've been thinking about this item for months, and it's now going to be very useful to me, so I splurged! (Since I still can't make up my mind on an LV bag, and have bought a few too many bags from elsewhere recently anyway, LOL.)

[​IMG]

6. Congrats!

7. [​IMG]

It's my new Cardiff scarf in beige! :cloud9:

It's beautiful, and so so soft. I couldn't decide between this colour and the gris prune, but I went for this in the end and I absolutely adore it.

8. Oooh let's see. Congrats on the MC Cles. Love that!

9. [​IMG]

10. A stole or scarf! :P

11. Oh haha..I'm too slow - Congrats! Love that too - very classic! Modeling pics please :biggrin:

12. Very nice. I especially love the scarf. Congratulations :smile:

13. And....

[​IMG]

It was made in Scotland (which is where I live)! Wasn't expecting that. :lol:

14. I also thought I'd throw in a picture of the LV Icons book that I bought a few weeks ago. It's a lovely little book with some really nice photos inside.

[​IMG]

15. And finally.... I didn't actually reveal this when I bought it a couple of months back, though I have posted a couple of pictures and this was in them. It's the case for the Multicolore Mirror which I got cheap, it's in great condition and I wanted it to use as a cardholder so it doesn't bother me that the mirror is missing. :P Now I think I've successfully revealed everything I've bought this year!

[​IMG]