reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    this is my first coach reveal!! :wlae:

Attached Files:

2. :popcorn:

More pics.

3. here is my new school bag!! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful bag! Congrats! :smile:

5. Gorgeous! Congrats!

6. Congrats! Is that a new colored box? It looks more peach then pink.

7. Congrats on your bag and your first reveal I think the bag is pretty. I really love the box too lol

8. thank u thank u! i was too excited to show you ladies.. this was a very quick reveal :amuse:

9. I think that was the quickest reveal I ever saw...and allow me to say thank you! Lol! I'm sure you'll love Julianne...she is about the most perfect bag ever! Enjoy :woohoo:

10. Very awesome bag, alot of your classmates will be jealous!

11. Man I feel old. Girls use Coach bags as a backpack nowadays? LOL! I love the bag its really pretty great color and nickel hardware.......

12. Gorgeous!!! That will make an awesome school bag!!! You will love it, Julianne is the best bag! Congrats

13. Very nice! Congrats :smile:

14. Congrats! I've got the large Sabrina in this same print...can't stay away from her! I wish I had Coach "school" bags when I was younger! When I was in school Esprit bags were the "it" bag to have! ha ha ha

15. Love that beautiful big pink box, and gorgeous Julianne!