Reveal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my new Baccara Rose Nero Ciambrino. Received just in time for Chinese New Year.

Attached Files:

lovingmybags, J.T., gagabag and 12 others like this.
  2. Ooh that’s cute!

3. Gorgeous color! How do you find the strap drop? It seems to look shorter than the regular iron.

anniebhu likes this.
  4. very cute bag! Congrats!
    :congrats:

anniebhu likes this.
  5. Congratulations- she’s a beauty!

6. Very pretty. The rivets look really nice with the color. Adds a freshness and modern-ness.

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  7. Lovely—I hope you enjoy her!

8. When I first saw the new strap, I didn’t like it, but after I tried it on, it actually felt better sitting on my shoulder than the old one. I have the old one in Brunito and it feels the same - my photography skills aren’t great ;)

9. I think you captured the bag beautifully. When I first saw the new strap, it did not appeal to me too but it is interesting that it felt better than the regular Iron. Looks like it is time to visit the boutique after months.

Happy Lunar New Year!
    祝你合家安康,一团和气。

anniebhu likes this.
  10. Happy new year! Wish you good health & much happiness!

11. Thank you! To us all!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using PurseForum mobile app

anniebhu likes this.
  12. That’s a beauty! I have this bag in a few colors but without the rivet handle. Yours looks great! Thanks for the photos.

Happy New Year!

anniebhu likes this.
  13. Cute little bag, congratulations and a very Happy New Year

anniebhu likes this.
  14. Pretty color.....and matches your decor beautifully!

anniebhu and frenziedhandbag like this.
  15. Pretty color - very nice on a small bag... maybe indeed I should visit BV again...