Reveal- Zippy Multicolore M60241

M5_Traveler

Jan 5, 2017
Hi LvLovers, I recently purchased a zippy multicolore, I was lucky enough that this pattern was re-released in Europe. Interesting enough the date code is from 2016 and I purchased this brand new zippy in March.

Any tips or advice on how to take care of it? I'm really worried of color transfer on the canvas and stains on the clothe around the zipper?! Any help would be appreciate.

Attachments

• IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 546
Pretty! I have the Sarah wallet in this pattern. It has been my only wallet for 2 years, and it still looks great. I posted pictures in the multicolore club page a month or so ago. There is some wear to the corners, but it is really subtle. I don't baby it at all. Enjoy!!

Reactions: j19 and M5_Traveler
Pretty! I have the Sarah wallet in this pattern. It has been my only wallet for 2 years, and it still looks great. I posted pictures in the multicolore club page a month or so ago. There is some wear to the corners, but it is really subtle. I don't baby it at all. Enjoy!!
I have to check out the multicolore club now, I'm new here and still figuring out how everything works. Thanks so much.

Can you give me a link to the multicolore club please, I can't find it!!!!:huh: