Reveal- Zippy Multicolore M60241

M5_Traveler

Jan 5, 2017
Germany
Hi LvLovers, I recently purchased a zippy multicolore, I was lucky enough that this pattern was re-released in Europe. Interesting enough the date code is from 2016 and I purchased this brand new zippy in March.

Any tips or advice on how to take care of it? I'm really worried of color transfer on the canvas and stains on the clothe around the zipper?! Any help would be appreciate.

Attachments

LV_4ever

Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
Pretty! I have the Sarah wallet in this pattern. It has been my only wallet for 2 years, and it still looks great. I posted pictures in the multicolore club page a month or so ago. There is some wear to the corners, but it is really subtle. I don't baby it at all. Enjoy!!

Reactions: j19 and M5_Traveler

M5_Traveler

Jan 5, 2017
Germany
Pretty! I have the Sarah wallet in this pattern. It has been my only wallet for 2 years, and it still looks great. I posted pictures in the multicolore club page a month or so ago. There is some wear to the corners, but it is really subtle. I don't baby it at all. Enjoy!!
I have to check out the multicolore club now, I'm new here and still figuring out how everything works. Thanks so much.

M5_Traveler

Jan 5, 2017
Germany
Can you give me a link to the multicolore club please, I can't find it!!!!:huh:

BAGLADY 3375

May 30, 2014
So pretty!! Glad to see a reissue of the style! I've always wanted a SLG in black multi and finally found one at a reasonable price in wonderful condition. Enjoy and congrats!

Reactions: M5_Traveler

mmkhoury

Sep 29, 2015
Hi! Okay so I don't know if they have this product in Europe but get the manic eraser wet it slightly and run softly where you get any spots color transfer. The cloth around the zip I would use a dab of soap on a baby toothbrush and brush out and spot then rinse