REVEAL! Yellow Mini Antigona & Floral-Print clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally, Mini Antigona is here. I have been waited for it for months. What can I say, I love it.

Here is Floral-Print clutch, I love this print design but I feel like it's not worth to spend $$$$ to buy a purse since it just the "season" design. So I chose a clutch and I have used it a lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Mini Antogona & Small Antogona.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Wow! Mod pics please !

I love that flora print but I already own a black antigona clutch and couldn't justify buying another clutch.. :sad:

5. Congratulations on your beautiful haul! :biggrin:

6. That mini Antigona is adorable and puts me in the mood for spring! Congrats!

7. Between the sizes, MINI ANTIGONA is about the same size as MINI NIGHTINGALE, but it is bigger than PANDORA MINI BOX.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I know this pic is silly, just want to show you how the different length of shoulder straps are between MINI ANTOGONA, MINI NIGHTINGALE & MINI PANDORA BOX. The last two can both cross the body. The Mini Antigona can do it but not very comfortably.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Here are some mod pics, I'm 5'3 :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I love your givenchy collection!

I am so jealous and now I totally feel like getting a mini antigona! (I bought my medium not too long ago :P) I suppose the long strap for antigona is not adjustable? *note to self: must make a trip down to boutique to check mini anti out*

11. Thanks. It is adjustable, but there's really not a big difference.

12. Thanks. This winter is too long, we will have snow next Monday again. I'm sick of it. I cannot wait spring coming.

13. That sunny yellow brightened my day, and it's so nice to see some mod pics finally of the mini Antigona. Cute, cute bag. And I can't say enough about how great the floral pouch is. One of my favorite buys this season: not too expensive, very versatile, and gorgeous. Enjoy!!

14. Congrats on the lovely haul!
    The mini Antigona is so cute!!!
    Looks just right against your petite frame.

Pls share what you can put into the bag.
    Also, pls give your best description on the shade of yellow. Looks like a warm tone?

Spring is just around the corner...I hope!

15. The yellow is such a beautiful colour! It does seem to be quite a lot smaller than the small Ant when put side by side though