Reveal x4 Cumin, Cassis, BM and Black Metallic PH city

I love them all but especially the BM! I am considering getting that or the bleut! Is the color in the group shot true to color or a bit darker like in the single shots?

Just compared it to the pics. It's closer to the single shots. BUT, depending on the lighting, it changes colors. In brighter lighting, it's more of a rich medium-dark blue.

What a gorgeous collection, my favourite is cassis but the BM is gorgeous

Thank you :smile:

Gorgeous. All beautiful colours.

Thank you. :smile:

Ok, so here are some comparison shots:

The metallic is very smooth, no distressing at all. It reminds me of those motorcycle jackets people wore back in the 80s (while listening to Def leppard.. haha).

I can't decide which one I love more, GSH or Pewter. But I think i may get another pewter. It's a bag I'll def. wear and have a feeling it's going to break in beautifully.

That black metallic is gorgeous! I saw HG bags had it, but didn't order it because of the word metallic -- but like you said, it doesn't look metallic at all, more like it just has a beautiful sheen. Is it more structured than the regular Bal leather? It looks it from your photos. I was thinking of waiting for Hamilton leather for that reason, but then your metallic caught my eye.

That black metallic is gorgeous! I saw HG bags had it, but didn't order it because of the word metallic -- but like you said, it doesn't look metallic at all, more like it just has a beautiful sheen. Is it more structured than the regular Bal leather? It looks it from your photos. I was thinking of waiting for Hamilton leather for that reason, but then your metallic caught my eye.

hmm...I think it's just stiff. Have a feeling it's going to get slouchy when it breaks in.
But I could be totally wrong.
Maybe someone with a metallic can comment?

Oooooooohhhhhh...I LOVE the Black Metallic, BPC! Add me to the BM fan club. :biggrin:

Yep. It's a nice change from the regular leather.

Love BM & Metallic Black. Love your resolve to only buy what you'll use; definitely a motto I'm trying very hard achieve, but getting there slowly :smile:

Oh man, very hard to achieve since there's certain things I want in every color, style, etc.. lol
But, I won't succumb to temptation anymore.
Good luck!