Reveal x3 what happens in Vegas will not stay here!!!

MOMx2inLV said:
Lol! Which size did you get?

How funny! I was at the Bellagio store last night around 10:30pm!! Earlier in day 1st went to Caesar's where I bought the pochette and bandeau. Had Portobello on my mind all day and was convinced I didn't like it. But DH offered to take me to another LV store (decided to check out Bellagio) so I could look at the bag again. But the SA said there was only one pm and it was the display one. Just wasn't feeling it again, so I decided not to get it.

Today we decided to head to Crystals and that's where I decided to buy it...3rd times the charm I guess hahaha!

Yay we're Vegas bag twinsies :smile:

I bought the GM. I'm usually a smaller bag kind of girl because I fill them up if they're too big, but I was carrying my Delightful PM that day and I found the Portobello PM to be just a tad too small in comparison.

I talked to a couple of the salespeople in Bellagio and apparently all they had for both sizes was the floor display. I really scrutinized it, and knowing that they'd only been out for one day made me feel a little better about taking it anyway. Besides, Crystals was already closed and I didn't want to risk DH not being in the same giving mood the next morning, LOL. Besides, there was something sort of magical about getting the bag on the day it was released; I made it by about 2 minutes!

I love that we're Vegas bag twins. Given that us Boston girls suffer yucky winters and this is my very first DE bag, I'm hoping she's perfect. Now to figure out how to afford a vernis RF zippy to go inside. LOVE my mono and I think the RF version would be the perfect contrast against that lovely brown microfiber!

PRECIOUS CARGO said:
Congrats!

BAL_Fanatic said:
Gorgeous goodies! Congrats & enjoy!

wild child said:
Congrats!

dinitegrity said:
Love both the purchase

Liberty817 said:
I just love Vegas!! Congrats on all your items!!

Iffi said:
Congrats! Beautiful Collection!

BagLism said:
Congrats and happy birthday :smile:

MMMommy said:
Happy birthday! Beautiful buys!

vuittonaholic said:
Wow, good choices!
Happy birthday!!!
Congratulations!!,

mghilton said:
Happy birthday & congrats on your new purchases :smile:

s324k said:
Congrats & Happy Birthday~!!! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

purplelv said:
Wow!Congrats!Happy B'day!!

illari said:
Congrats and happy birthday!

LuvTare said:
Happy birthday to you !! Congrats & love all !!! :biggrin:

Thanks a bunch!

lovesbmw said:
Happy Birthday, Beautiful purchases

susiana said:
Haapy Birthday...
I am eyeing on the new pochette as well.
Congrats..

Markxmikesmom said:
Happy Birthday!! I so LOVE Vegas LV's!!!

twin-fun said:
Congrats -beautiful choices!

19flowers said:
congrats on your Birthday LV's!

melovepurse said:
Nice!! I love the bandeau with these bags!!

ppppeanut said:
Yay! Happy Birthday!!

Material_Grl said:
Congrats! Love everything... What a lovely way to spend your bday!

erica_cfu said:
all three are lovely! great choices, congrats and happy birthday!

Thanks so much!