Reveal-WOC With GHW

So sweet of your SA! You will get a lot of use on this WOC. Love it to death... Wish I had gotten caviar for more durability on mine :sad:
I see the caviar vs. lambskin debate a lot here. Some say cavier is more durable, others day lambskin. I have a lambskin medium flap and I do see more scratches on it and I'm a bit scared of carrrying it. I can see how the WOC can be knocked around a bit more, and potentially have more issues. Is this what happened to you?

Congrats! This is a beautiful classic and I'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it as it's so easy to use and match [emoji847] happy birthdays for New Year's Day! My daughter is also a New Year's Day baby and I tell her the fireworks are for her hahaha she's only turning 3 so I can still get away with that lie

I see the caviar vs. lambskin debate a lot here. Some say cavier is more durable, others day lambskin. I have a lambskin medium flap and I do see more scratches on it and I'm a bit scared of carrrying it. I can see how the WOC can be knocked around a bit more, and potentially have more issues. Is this what happened to you?
Yes! It does get knocked around a bit more and even after a few wears I have already seen some scratches and some wear. Put I love lambskin so I tell myself that it is meant to be used!

View attachment 3559916 View attachment 3559912 View attachment 3559914 View attachment 3559915 Hi. So excited to share with you my very first, brand new (I have other pre-loved) Chanel.

Introducing my WOC with ghw in caviar leather.

Special shout out to how my new baby came packed from Selen, SA at the Philadelphia Saks. She also gave me a couple of gifts because I told her I was purchasing the bag for my birthday on New Years Day!

Congrats on this beauty!! I have the same one and use it tons and in fact, I used it today! :heart::heart: