REVEAL with Modelling photos! My First B Bag <3

Cute bag! Is poppy the same as coquelicot? Your modelling shots are really good too.
About the scratch hmmm I guess it depends on how deep it is. If it is just a surface scratch it can easily be fixed by re dyeing it.

Thanks BDgirl :amuse:

The colour does look really similar to coquelicot! But i guess it will be hard to tell unless two bags are placed next to each other!

Yeh i think it is just a surface scratch! So if i take it to those bag services like my bag spa, then they can fix it for me?

.Yuki. said:
Thanks BDgirl :amuse:

The colour does look really similar to coquelicot! But i guess it will be hard to tell unless two bags are placed next to each other!

Yeh i think it is just a surface scratch! So if i take it to those bag services like my bag spa, then they can fix it for me?

poppy is the same as coquelicot. there's one from 2011 f/w i believe and s/s 2012.

Ahhh i see! thank you rycechica1016 for the information :smile:

I'm really really loving this colour! I was tossing it up a bit between mangue and this one.. but red is just so much more timeless!

no, please don't have it redyed! usually a little leather conditioner will blend it in. also, as you use it, it will smooth out. Bal leathers are very soft and and can get surface scratches, but they will start to blend. If you redye it, it could ruin it and it will change the feel of the leather.

.Yuki. said:
Ahhh i see! thank you rycechica1016 for the information :smile:

I'm really really loving this colour! I was tossing it up a bit between mangue and this one.. but red is just so much more timeless!

ur most welcome!:smile: and u made the right choice going for coq! u can wear it all year round.:smile: congrats again!:smile:

redskater said:
no, please don't have it redyed! usually a little leather conditioner will blend it in. also, as you use it, it will smooth out. Bal leathers are very soft and and can get surface scratches, but they will start to blend. If you redye it, it could ruin it and it will change the feel of the leather.

Oooh! Ok! I will wait it out and see if it blends. It's not a big deal anyway cos its on the back and I really don't want to risk it! Thank u for the advice!