Reveal... With Mixed Emotions: Happy/Worried

xokirstenxo

Mar 14, 2009
Hi everyone...

my first post ever! just got a new VT Giant Brief!! Happiness!:yahoo:
But then, as I look at her more, i'm worried that its too veiny...
Am I just stressing out myself? I really prefer my bals to be distressed, my other bags are thick & smooshy, with lots of lines but not as visibly white as this has.

What do you guys think???
Appreciate your replies :smile:

DSC_4810.jpg

DSC_4814.jpg

DSC_4823.jpg

DSC_4808.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!!! Gorgeous!!!! I personally looooveee this combination!!!! I have seen several VT GB's that were veiny like this one, but I think it adds rather than detracts from the absolute classy nature of the bag :flowers:

I love it! I have the same bag and although mine has less white veins, it is very distressed and marbly. This leather converted me into a distressed leather lover! I now request it with every order and pass if it's smooth. Keeper for sure!

Where did you find this?

Last edited:
YAY!! :yahoo:
thanks a bunch you guys for all the replies!!! I'm so comforted now... loving it more! And will take it out today weeee!! i knew you guys would put some sense into my head!

hi Roey, got it from another bag lover who realized that the brief's too big for her. I, on the other hand, love huge bags! she got it from bal hilton in sg. I think that best describes it -- marbly! thanks for that :smile:

hi foxymom, i don't have any conditioning kit at my disposal, but have apple garde rain&stain, would that help?

I love it... I think with all the veins and wrinkles it looks very unusual & unique! I bet you will get lots of compliments on this one when you take it out:smile: