Reveal: Wine MAB

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    I've found another way to enjoy red wine! In the form of this gorgeous, smooshy, chewy-thick leather MAB. I just received it today; a bonz find.
    This is the only MAB I own and I made a great choice, if I do say so myself!
    I am 5' 9.5" for reference.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. So beautiul Oops !!! It was a perfect choice!!! Shes a stunner and looks great on you!

3. congrats on owning ur very first MAB, girlie! :yahoo:
    wine is one of RM's best colors ever (imo :P) soooo fantastic job in finding this beauty :smile:

4. it's gorgeous!!! congrats!

5. Thank you ladies! I'm so excited about it, I had bought the ruby MAB off endless and sent it back because it was scratched up. I'm so happy that didn't turn out because this wine MAB is much better IMO!

Oh, does anyone know what year this bag was made?

6. It's so pretty!!! You look great carrying it!

7. It is gorgeous!!!

8. very very nice, wowzers love that color, so splendid, indeed :woohoo:

congrats and time for a great big happy dance

9. So pretty Congrats!

10. #10 Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    :biggrin: Thanks!
    I tried posting another pic but photobucket is giving me problems today.

Again, if anyone knows the year this wine MAB was produced, I'd love to find that out!

11. Your MAB is gorgeous oops, you scored on a fabulous RM!

12. WOW!! I have never been big on Wine, but your pics could def. sell me!! Gorgeous bag and it looks perfect on you! Enjoy!

13. beautiful bag!! I believe that the short tassels make this a part of the wine re-release from springish 2009... I'm sure someone will chime in if I've made a mistake. HTH! :smile:

14. Gorgeous!!! The Wine is truly the most beautiful color! The lining is so pretty, too! It looks great on you! Congratulations!

I think I may need to get myself a MAB. :graucho:

15. It's gorgeous! And yes, with the short finished tassels I believe it was spring/summer 2009.