REVEAL: Well, almost

It’s Wednesday.....is it here yet? Eagerly waiting for photos!
Can you believe I have two BV's coming todayt, the Cabat and a Campana. I may die of happiness. I had to leave for two hours for a lunch with former co-workers, one of whom I had not seen in 20 years (she lives in England). This is hubby's pro-am golf day, so he was not going to be home. I think I called everyone in Little Rock to see if someone could be here to sign for these bags. I am home now and there was no yellow slip on the door, so UPS has not come...now the wait begins for the dog to bark, signaling that UPS is here. He knows Fed Ex and UPS sounds, lol.

Can you believe I have two BV's coming todayt, the Cabat and a Campana. I may die of happiness. I had to leave for two hours for a lunch with former co-workers, one of whom I had not seen in 20 years (she lives in England). This is hubby's pro-am golf day, so he was not going to be home. I think I called everyone in Little Rock to see if someone could be here to sign for these bags. I am home now and there was no yellow slip on the door, so UPS has not come...now the wait begins for the dog to bark, signaling that UPS is here. He knows Fed Ex and UPS sounds, lol.
SO excited for you!

It’s Wednesday.....is it here yet? Eagerly waiting for photos!
They are here and I am speechless. As usual Fashionphile's "very good" condition is like new. The color on the Campana is breathtaking. The size is absolutely perfect for me. And the Cabat colors are way more subtle than in the on line photos. I am off to a dinner so don't have time for many photos. But I got a couple.
IMG_1539.JPG IMG_1536.JPG

Reactions: southernbelle43