[Reveal] Welcome Prefall!

DiorrificLady

Sep 8, 2013
Hi everyone,

How have you been? For me its been amazing lately, specially after a couple hard weeks ago when I was very sick (thanks to the weather lol)... Anyway, couple days ago it was the 1 year anniversary of Dior boutique in my country since it opened in its new location, and it is the largest flagship boutique in all Middle East. I received amazing flowers, Mitzah perfume and a lovely note from the staff as well, and at the boutique its been one bouquet after the other! lol.. I met new friends, seen old friends, met with few people from Paris, even met few of my instagram followers, and to those who were shy to say hello, please do next time!

And during that celebration, it was also the launch of the Pre-Fall 2014 Collection.. and I could not help but to buy some.. RTW, collars, scarves, bag and there is more to come in new shipments in the next few weeks and I cannot wait! Specially that bordeaux croco LD.. plus I had a surprise all the way from Paris.. big thanks to the boutique manager.. I got a couple books that I've been asking about.. and they surprised me with them!

Anyway I'll leave you with the photos and enjoy as much as I have! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 1,022
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 1,019
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 999
OH EM GEE!! those dresses and coat and just everything are so so so beautiful! i have a couple of dior bags and several books, i just think dior is just beyond! it's my dream to one day have a dior dress and that red one, wow, it so speaks to me!! congratulations on such a stunning shopping spree! thanks so much for sharing your beautiful things!

OH EM GEE!! those dresses and coat and just everything are so so so beautiful! i have a couple of dior bags and several books, i just think dior is just beyond! it's my dream to one day have a dior dress and that red one, wow, it so speaks to me!! congratulations on such a stunning shopping spree! thanks so much for sharing your beautiful things!

Thank you so much dear.. And why not? Make that dream come true, all the best dear :smile:

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!you have such exquisite taste!!! Love everything! hopefully soon i will be getting my Diorissmo!! Anyway you never seize to amaze me, and the community(lol) on the Dior Forum:smile: