Reveal! Weekend purchase ... also need advise, please!

BUT.... I need your advice on this!! :sos:
Is it OK to use this belt with gold lindy or should I change it to gold? What color do you think that it's easier to use?? :confused1:

At first, I thought gold belt and gold bag wk?ill be too matchy matchy, but I'm not so sure now ... LOVE to hear what do you think? :yes: Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 208
BUT.... I need your advice on this!! :sos:
Is it OK to use this belt with gold lindy or should I change it to gold? What color do you think that it's easier to use?? :confused1:

At first, I thought gold belt and gold bag wk?ill be too matchy matchy, but I'm not so sure now ... LOVE to hear what do you think? :yes: Thank you so much in advance.
Hmmm
I think this color would look great the gold Lindy as long as the hardware is the same color.
Enjoy!

witwit, congratulations on your gorgeous belt!!
I think gris tourterelle is a fantastic color and personally I wouldn't worry about matching it to your Lindy, as long as it goes with the colors of your wardrobe!

Will you match your bag with belt or shoes :confused1:???
If I wear clothes just like in the pic, what should the color of my shoes be?, gold or gris tourterelle (thanks for the name, Mai Tai :flowers:)?? I know it's all about preference, but I would love to hear what you think?