REVEAL: VINTAGE VIOLET NIKKI .. woot!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so we've just seen the gorgeous Violet Mini Mattie reveal from Tarapep and now I get to show off my new Violet Nikki. The color on this bag appears to be a tad more blue in the photos than it really is. I have to say that this is my favorite purple color so far from RM. It's so delicious!

I am really loving the new key chain clip, now I wish all my Nikkis had them! The one thing I dislike about the Nikki is having to dig for keys. I am also very relieved to see the striped lining. I can pretty much guarantee that I wouldn't have purchased it if it had the bird or the polka dot lining. Those linings are too loud against the deep purple leather. This more subtle lining allows the beautiful leather to really shine.

Here she is! I still had the LB tag on it when I took the pictures. I hope it's not too distracting...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I literally took these mod shots at 8am this morning while still in my PJs. Please excuse me, I should add these to the hot mess thread!! :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ahhhhhhhhhhh its gorgeous why oh why didnt they do it in a MAB this time around!!!!!!!!!! love the key ring as well goodness its so purrrrrttttyyyyyy

4. She's absolutely stunning! And she still looks good on you, even in your PJ's!

5. Simply gorgeous! Look at all that delicious Violet leather! :drool:

6. Beautiful! That's such a great color. And I'm glad they've added the key rings, digging for keys is always such a problem with big bags.

7. Wow leather looks so gorgeous! And the color! Congrats!

8. It's gorgeous :girlsigh: How's the leather feel?

9. Beautiful Nikki, LR!!!:heart::heart::heart:

10. It is so pretty!!! Congratulations :smile:

11. that is :faint: and it looks great on you!!!
    i WISH they did a MAB!!!!

12. very pretty!

13. love that color! you have such a great assortment of RMs & non RMs!

14. I love Vintage Violet! How does the leather compare to Wine?

15. That's beautiful, LR!! That lining is perfect with it. I really like b/w striped lining because it's subtle.