Reveal: Vanity PM+Xmas 2020 shall I keep the wallet?

Shall I keep the wallet?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

christy555

O.G.
Oct 22, 2009
Hi everyone, thought I’d do a quick reveal on my recent purchase, it has been stressful, I had to exchange the Vanity PM because the 1st bag I got is sagging so much on one corner.

Now I have the new one the shape is much better, but the canvas colour doesn’t look as vibrant as the last one maybe cuz this one is made in Italy?

It also took me multiple journeys and efforts to hunt down the mini pochette, it’s completely sold out in the UK. But here it is finally, let me know your thoughts, shall I keep the wallet as now I have the pochette in the same print?

96A9DE98-2CF0-4E47-B36B-D3BF1906FB03.jpeg

511E062E-8D30-4BED-A47C-1CE9369031A5.jpeg

Beautiful purchases!

I guess it depends on whether you will use the wallet. I remember I bought both a mini pochette and a key ring/charm in the same DE Evasion print a few years ago, and a few months later I ended up selling the mini pochette because I’d never used it. I had two rarely used mini pochettes from different collections already (still have these) and I really only wanted to have a piece from the Evasion line in my collection, so I kept the charm and bought something else with the proceeds from the sale of the mini pochette. If you don’t think you really need the wallet, return and get something else that you’ll use!

Reactions: toujours*chic
Your vanity pm is gorgeous! Congrats. All your purchases are beautiful, but if you feel you won’t get much use out of the wallet then yes you should return it. But if you decide to keep it, it’s a lovely matchy matchy combo and I love that. I’m trying to get a DE mini pochette Ferris wheel, but it’s all sold out so not luck. Good luck on your choice. By the way, I got the Christmas animation Victorine wallet in the animal print 2 years ago and I love it to bits. Very cute and such a compact useful wallet.

Agreed all. If you don't think you are going to use it or debating, I would just return them. Beside, Christmas collection come out every year, am sure you can always get something else, different print next year if you missed it.

Thank you for your input, I got the wallet first because didn’t know if I’ll be able to get a mini pochette.

I wanted the one with bumper car but didn’t happen, still on the waiting list for that one. Had I got that one, I’ll definitely keep the wallet because they’re different print.

Maybe I should just keep the wallet, taken that it’s so hard to find?! it’s not as big and can still fit in most of my small bags.

Reactions: Loriad
Agreed all. If you don't think you are going to use it or debating, I would just return them. Beside, Christmas collection come out every year, am sure you can always get something else, different print next year if you missed it.

So true thou, I might like next year’s print too! LV certainly knows how to make us spend lol

thank
Your vanity pm is gorgeous! Congrats. All your purchases are beautiful, but if you feel you won’t get much use out of the wallet then yes you should return it. But if you decide to keep it, it’s a lovely matchy matchy combo and I love that. I’m trying to get a DE mini pochette Ferris wheel, but it’s all sold out so not luck. Good luck on your choice. By the way, I got the Christmas animation Victorine wallet in the animal print 2 years ago and I love it to bits. Very cute and such a compact useful wallet.

Thank you! Maybe I should use it see how I feel.

Good luck in getting the wheel print! Have you tried to add waiting list via customer service? That’s how I got mine. I waited for about 3 weeks, I’ve been told the waiting list is super long and it’s unlikely I’ll get it. However the coincidence is I complaint to CS last week when chasing about my order, I told them I had really bad experiences with the London stores trying to get Xmas animation products, and a few hours later I got an email saying the product is here, I can pay for my order!

Beautiful purchases!

I guess it depends on whether you will use the wallet. I remember I bought both a mini pochette and a key ring/charm in the same DE Evasion print a few years ago, and a few months later I ended up selling the mini pochette because I’d never used it. I had two rarely used mini pochettes from different collections already (still have these) and I really only wanted to have a piece from the Evasion line in my collection, so I kept the charm and bought something else with the proceeds from the sale of the mini pochette. If you don’t think you really need the wallet, return and get something else that you’ll use!

I think I will use it more in winter, but maybe not as often when carry smaller bags in summer. I worry if I return it I’ll regret later.

I never had any pochette, so not sure how I gonna use it. I wanted it purely cuz I love the Xmas print this year, I think I’ll use it as a catch all like most people do here, maybe I’ll ended up liking the wallet more lol

Hi everyone, thought I’d do a quick reveal on my recent purchase, it has been stressful, I had to exchange the Vanity PM because the 1st bag I got is sagging so much on one corner.

Now I have the new one the shape is much better, but the canvas colour doesn’t look as vibrant as the last one maybe cuz this one is made in Italy?

It also took me multiple journeys and efforts to hunt down the mini pochette, it’s completely sold out in the UK. But here it is finally, let me know your thoughts, shall I keep the wallet as now I have the pochette in the same print?

View attachment 4882666

View attachment 4882667
This is a beautiful ensemble- everything works nicely together. But you are the one spending money and it should be just right. Good luck whatever you decide.