***reveal: Valentine's day loot***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This came just in time! Happy Valentine's Day! obviously it's a Saint Louis...pm size though. but not an ordinary one. *hint hint*

[​IMG]

2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT OFF! :graucho:

3. another tease shot. i don't wanna remove the plastic from the handles yet! LOL

[​IMG]

4. Hmmm... Seems like the Goyard forum is empty tonight... Can't wait to see more! ;D

5. everyone seems to be out on a date tonight! Boo me. this is a breakup valentine's present for myself.:smile:

a little peek.

[​IMG]

6. That's lovely! Did you get your initials done as well? Is it a PM or a GM?! SHOW & TELL!

7. it's a PM.:smile: eeeeeeep....another peek!

[​IMG]

8. Oooh, looks great with the color combo!! :nuts: Congrats!!

9. you think so? I'm kinda nervous people around me would tease me as a NBA Lakers fan!:sad: but it's just a coincidence.

10. I'm sure every color combo could relate to something, the blue/yellow is also the swedish flag colors here ;) I love it.

11. I bet she's gorgeous!

12. thank you Elliespurse and flowerbobon!

now i'll lower the dustbag a little for your viewing pleasure baghags.:biggrin:

[​IMG]

13. Oh fantastic!!! I thought they don't do the crowns anymore. Congratz nonetheless!!!!

14. I love the color combo and crown! Congrats

15. Very nice, but we want to see the rest!!!