Reveal: Update to My new Prada, Yay or Nay with requested Pictures:))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally after an agonizing wait , my packages were delivered today:smile: Two of these bags are from Saks and one from ebay. Presenting..... My new babies:smile:

Peeking out of the box.. OOO this one is from Saks!

Attached Files:

2. This tote is huge. Its 17 " at the widest and I knew getting this was a good idea because the quality is just brilliant. Im not too comfortable with the chain straps, hopefully ill get used to that. I have never used bags with Chain straps before so Im finding it a bit uncomfortable.

Here she is! With and without flash...

Attached Files:

3. More Pics

Attached Files:

4. Here she is..

Attached Files:

5. Yeah that's HUGE!! I like it on you though..it is your style...you can pull that off but I couldn't!! Congrats!! Thanx for posting!

6. Thanks Emmy , Im giving this one to my sis in law, she likes big bags:smile: Its a bit too big for me..

7. More comming...

Attached Files:

8. And Finally the one i truely Love.... An almost eggplant color New look Dome Tote:smile:) Love this one.

Attached Files:

9. More..

Attached Files:

10. I like the brown tote that you have...just wondering...how much did u get it for?

11. Thanks bagfever.. its an eggplant color, in between burgandy and eggplant, Looks lighter in the day and very dark at night, That one I won on ebay for 560$.

12. I have the brown tote in black and I love it. Congratulations!

13. Thanks Stormy:smile:

14. Sona, your tote is beautiful, but the clutch is droolworthy too...I hope you are keeping it as well!

[​IMG]

15. OMG... Y-A-Y!!! for sure on all three of them. I think I love the tote most of all. I thought of getting the blue one before, but I'm loving the toned-down hues on yours better. I love the chain straps on this bag too.
    Your clutch is beautiful (big fan of the rosettes) and the leather and color on your dome tote is unbelievable! Congratulations!
    P.S. were there more of the grey totes?