Reveal: Unexpected find....A preloved

Opps I m so excited by this beauty that I clicked too fast :P

2 firsts for me with this beauty :smile:
1) It's a preloved!
2) It's my first Chanel in this style

Anyone can guess what style bag I got after getting only CFs n boys? :P

Reactions: chicnfab
Here's a little background:
I always like reissues, so understated n classy :smile: but everytime i walk into a boutique, the reissues available didn't sing to me :sad:

I saw a black aged reissue but I put it on n I didn't feel the wow factor on me...so i found a pretty boy...then i wanted a red Chanel...saw a red reissue but it looked dull on me..so I ended up with nice bright red CF......

But I still kept thinking of how beautiful others' reissues look...like @Kendie26 , @Dextersmom reissues...the reissues all look soooo...beautiful....

I also ventured into vintage threads n was toying with finding a vintage CF with the big CC...so...

I started searching my local carousell listings...wanted to get a preloved vintage but after thinking..i think the loud gold doesn't suit my style...n then..i decided to try n see what reissues are out in the current listings...

N by stroke of luck, I found this beauty!!!! She is in superb condition n is a metallic distressed beauty! Actually, after looking at @Dextersmom metallic beauties this season, i got tempted by metallics...n i believe this beauty I got was much-talked about during the season of her release!!!

Last edited:
PRESENTING ......Miss Dark Navy Metallic (with shiny gunmetal hw) from 08A ( Fall Act 1, 2008)!

20170426_230731.jpg
20170426_230828.jpg

She is so beautiful to me! Has an elegant subtle sheen n looks bluish black...paired with the shiny gunmetal hw...IT'S LOVE! ❤

To top it off, my preloved reissue is in a beautiful condition! Hardly used. No scuffs on corners...no rub off colour..no sagging of bag! The previous owner didn't use her much...

My preloved came in full set! With receipt (printed with serial number - policy in my country)..authenticity card, dustbag n box!!! Best of all, she is less than half the price of a new reissue though she is 95% new condition!

It's all meant to be ❤❤❤..Thank you to all forummers with their beautiful reissues that made me venture out into buying reissue style!

Sorry for my long post! I m really on cloud nine with this purchase..n glad I didnt have to rob the bank! So out of moolah :sad: now i self-confined happily on Ban Island... :P:P:P

Last edited:
PRESENTING ......Miss Dark Navy Metallic (with shiny gunmetal hw) from 08A ( Fall Act 1, 2008)!

View attachment 3679812
View attachment 3679815

She is so beautiful to me! Has an elegant subtle sheen n looks bluish black...paired with the shiny gunmetal hw...IT'S LOVE! ❤

To top it off, my preloved reissue is in a beautiful condition! Hardly used. No scuffs on corners...no rub off colour..no sagging of bag! The previous owner didn't use her much...

My preloved came in full set! With receipt (printed with serial number - policy in my country)..authenticity card, dustbag n box!!! Best of all, she is less than half the price of a new reissue though she is 95% new condition!

It's all meant to be ❤❤❤..Thank you to all forummers with their beautiful reissues that made me venture out into buying reissue style!

Sorry for my long post! I m really on cloud nine with this purchase..n glad I didnt have to rob the bank! So out of moolah :sad: now i self-confined happily on Ban Island... :P:P:P
Arielgal, what a truly beautiful and classic find!! So, so happy for you, my dear! :love::love::hugs:

Reactions: Arielgal