Reveal! Tumbleweed in BRICK! Lots of pics!

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Got my Tumbleweed in brick yesterday that I ordered from Must Have Bag during the black Friday sale. It's gorgeous! It's a beautiful brownish wine color, like what you'd call bordeaux or cordovan.

The only downside to this bag is that I can tell it's prone to scratching more so than the brown sugar, but I'll just have to resolve myself to it. A little rub with a finger helps but doesn't take out the scratch completely, it will give it a rugged vintage look I suppose. :smile:

Here she is!

bricktumbleweedinside.jpg

brickcloseup.jpg

bricktumbleweed1.jpg

bricktumbleweed2.jpg

This one is the most true to color, the brown tones are hard to capture in a picture -

bricktumbleweedinside2.jpg

:yahoo:

Linda

Linda very pretty color. I just recieved my smog Tumbleweed yesterday and it is really gorgeous. The smog seems to mark easy but... I love distressed vintage look.

Enjoy your new lovely!!!

Peace

Beautiful....I love the color...how does it compare to your brown sugar one? Just curious how close they are??

Enjoy her!

My Tumbleweed in brown sugar had a broken zipper so I had to send it back. : ( Didn't want to be a debby downer by making a big deal out of it here. They sold out of the brown sugar at Nordstroms so I took my cc credit and got the brick tumblweed from MHB.

Do you mean how they compare in color? The brick is browner than it shows in pics but the brown sugar is a very dark rich brown, and the brick is a very rich brownish wine.

Actually placing it next to my MBMJ in elderberry has given the best representation of the color so far -

TanoandMBMJ.jpg

Linda

WOW!!! This brick color is my favorite of all the tumbleweeds so far... it really is. It's not to wine-ish. or too brown, or too red... just a perfect, muted brick color. AHHHHHH
I LOOOOVE IT!!!

Sorry to hear the zipper broke on your Brown Sugar bag, but you did get this lovely bag instead. The color is really cool. I think it will wear and age well.

OH WOW WOW WOW! I LOVE that color! Although I think the brown sugar is SO yummy looking, I really think this one is different...you know? What a great pop of color! Congrats!

I'm still going to get a Tumbleweed one of these days...I better get one before they are all gone eh? I know I've said this before, but the pics of your brown sugar Tumbleweed is what got me started on Tano!

Awwww thanks ladies, ya'll are so sweet!

With my zipper on the brown sugar, it was one of the outside pockets, you know how sometimes when you zip zippers they don't want to zip because they're pulling on material from one side? That's what kept happening with this one and it would keep getting caught and sometimes I thought I wouldn't be able to get it unstuck. Seems silly to keep a bag where you have to avoid using one of the pockets to back it went and Nordstroms didn't charge me a return shipping fee since it was defective.

This one zips up smoothly just like it should so I'm a happy camper. :smile:

Linda
ps - I guess now I need another brown bag, haha.