Reveal!!! Triple Splurge (sort of)

NateLouis- thanks bud!! Keepall is super hot :smile:
beljwl- thanks :smile: Oh I wish I could pull off an Alma Amarante, yours is gorgeous :smile:
Howardu- thanks :smile: Yeah I like to spoil my younger bro, best bud and mom too :smile:

haven, bebee, veronika, shoegirl1975, spoiled royalty, tatertits, mayelle, hippo@alice, sxcruz22, aerithgirl, Ms_max- thank you :smile:

Thank you Millemini :smile:

berrycraig- i am getting rid of the Sirius and decided to keep my luggage collection all Keepalls. I'm actually eyeing Keepall 45 Bandouliere to replace my Brooklyn PM which I gave to my younger brother.

Thank you Millemini :smile:

berrycraig- i am getting rid of the Sirius and decided to keep my luggage collection all Keepalls. I'm actually eyeing Keepall 45 Bandouliere to replace my Brooklyn PM which I gave to my younger brother.

Well, I'm sure that your Keepall's will get a lot more use than your Sirius. The Keepall 45 seems like the perfect weekend bag. Its not to big or small. Just right. :smile:

berrycraig- yes. Odeon is very cool but Keepall 45 in graphite is beginning to grow on me :smile:
sugarcookie72- thank you :smile:
Cari284- thank you. He's sitting on my desk right now tanning his virgin vachetta :smile:
adajal- thank you :smile: I might bite the bullet and get 45 Bandouliere in graphite next year.