Reveal... Totally GM...also is Authenticate4u still in business?

Does anyone know if Authenticate4u.com is still in business?
I paid for an authentication service and emailed them a few times, but have not received any response for 4 days! I don't know what is going on with them...
I researched for other authenticators (such as ******************, my poupette) but it seems that they have mixed reviews. Could someone please recommend me an authenticator for Louis Vuitton? Thank you!
Now.... the reveal....
I purchased this preloved Totally GM from an ebay seller, the seller is listed in Japan but the item was shipped from Korea, I asked him about it, he said they have two centers. This kind of makes me feel unsure about it, but my heart feels this is authentic.
Here're some pictures...
DSC00811.JPG DSC00813.JPG DSC00816.JPG DSC00815.JPG DSC00817.JPG DSC00822.JPG

Reactions: Pmrbfay
I emailed them regarding getting something authenticated almost a month ago. Haven't heard back from them via email. I messaged them on FB too and did get a response that they are "working on a large volume of service requests and will be in touch asap". I haven't heard back as yet. I think the best way to contact is via FB. They don't seem to answer emails (don't know why they have that service if they don't respond to it). I do think they are still in business though. It seems if time is important you should go with someone else imo.

I paid for an authentication service and emailed them a few times, but have not received any response for 4 days! I don't know what is going on with them...
I researched for other authenticators (such as ******************, my poupette) but it seems that they have mixed reviews. Could someone please recommend me an authenticator for Louis Vuitton? Thank you!
Now.... the reveal....
I purchased this preloved Totally GM from an ebay seller, the seller is listed in Japan but the item was shipped from Korea, I asked him about it, he said they have two centers. This kind of makes me feel unsure about it, but my heart feels this is authentic.
Here're some pictures...

If you look over in the ebay forum then there is an entire thread dedicated to A4U's services. Some people seem to get a response and some don't. Seems unfair when they make everyone pay but there you go. To be fair to all the authentication services, they've all had mixed reviews these days. If you bought this online then you could use the authentication service provided on the forum (you'll find it under LV Shopping section).

If you look over in the ebay forum then there is an entire thread dedicated to A4U's services. Some people seem to get a response and some don't. Seems unfair when they make everyone pay but there you go. To be fair to all the authentication services, they've all had mixed reviews these days. If you bought this online then you could use the authentication service provided on the forum (you'll find it under LV Shopping section).
Thanks vernis-lover!
I posted pictures of the bag in the "authenticate this" thread and lovlouisvuitton said "it looks good." Now I'm feeling a bit relieved. Thank you for your suggestion!

I emailed them regarding getting something authenticated almost a month ago. Haven't heard back from them via email. I messaged them on FB too and did get a response that they are "working on a large volume of service requests and will be in touch asap". I haven't heard back as yet. I think the best way to contact is via FB. They don't seem to answer emails (don't know why they have that service if they don't respond to it). I do think they are still in business though. It seems if time is important you should go with someone else imo.
Thank you Kitty157!
I've dealt with authenticate4u 2 years ago and they replied emails pretty fast at that time... did take them a week to tell me the bag was authentic though. I guess their business has grown a lot for the past two years.
I have not used facebook since college... I guess I'll give them a few more days to respond.

Memes treasures.
https://www.memestreasures.com
Now.... the reveal....
Here're some pictures...
View attachment 3668462 View attachment 3668465 View attachment 3668466 View attachment 3668467 View attachment 3668468 View attachment 3668470

Reactions: APhiJill