REVEAL to complete my Céline family!!

sancheeks

Oct 21, 2012
Finally after many months of searching, I managed to get my hands on this nano in coquelicot with gold hardware! I have been looking for this colour on a nano for a looong time and finally they have it in the Fall 2014 collection :smile: Bought this overseas tax-free which is an added bonus :biggrin:

nano.jpg

So here is a quick review: I love this bag sooo much and it is surprisingly roomy! It fits my phone, wallet, daily essentials pouch as well as my polaroid camera. With the straps, its really convenient to use as it leaves my hands free and adds a pop of colour to whatever outfit I wear.

insidenano.jpg
nanolayout.jpg

Finishing off with my Céline family portrait :loveeyes:
bags.jpg
IMG_7127resized.jpg

Thanks for reading :biggrin:

Finally after many months of searching, I managed to get my hands on this nano in coquelicot with gold hardware! I have been looking for this colour on a nano for a looong time and finally they have it in the Fall 2014 collection :smile: Bought this overseas tax-free which is an added bonus :biggrin:

View attachment 2679385

So here is a quick review: I love this bag sooo much and it is surprisingly roomy! It fits my phone, wallet, daily essentials pouch as well as my polaroid camera. With the straps, its really convenient to use as it leaves my hands free and adds a pop of colour to whatever outfit I wear.

View attachment 2679386
View attachment 2679387

Finishing off with my Céline family portrait :loveeyes:
View attachment 2679388
View attachment 2679382

Thanks for reading :biggrin:
What a beautiful family!!!

Hi do u think Celine Nano can fits in well for all these stuff of mine?

LV mini pochette, LV emilie wallet, wet tissue, candy, comb, hair spray, toner spray :P

169rvkm.jpg

Hi do u think Celine Nano can fits in well for all these stuff of mine?

LV mini pochette, LV emilie wallet, wet tissue, candy, comb, hair spray, toner spray :P

169rvkm.jpg

Hi! I think it may not be able to fit all those items because of your LV wallet which is a long wallet. so that will mean there's less space in the bag. It can probably fit all just without the comb and sprays... The best option would be to go to a Celine store and check out the nano's interior size before making your purchase :smile: good luck!