Reveal! Tinted Chocolate Mini-Ormala & Whiskey Mini-Chiara

Milk & Honey

Aug 23, 2008
I'm afraid I've already torn into the box in a frenzy of excitement, so there aren't any unpacking photographs! :shame: My apologies, everyone! However, encouraged by Lionlaw & Loquita, I shall post the pics Ignacio sent me! :heart:

Attachments

• Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Mini Chiara_Front.jpg
    Mini Chiara_Front.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Copy of Mini Chiara_Inside.jpg
    Copy of Mini Chiara_Inside.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Copy of Mini Chiara_Perspective.jpg
    Copy of Mini Chiara_Perspective.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 50
I love the chocolate mini-ormala!! It's gorgeous and I bet the leather is smooshy and soft just like all the tinted leathers!!

I have a whiskey colored BR bag and it aged to a beautiful dark honey patina. I hope your mini chiara will do the same!!

:heart: then!! The colors looks so gorgeous together, side by side!! Me thinks that I am falling in love with the Chiara...and I just really appreciate the subtleness of the gold Ignes HW. Just the right amount of shine. :smile:

Beautiful bags, Milk & Honey! (cute name)

I agree with you that it can be dressed up/down. Lovely choices, classic bags.

So, which one made it out of the house first??

:heart: then!! The colors looks so gorgeous together, side by side!! Me thinks that I am falling in love with the Chiara...and I just really appreciate the subtleness of the gold Ignes HW. Just the right amount of shine. :smile:
The Chiara is fantastic, Loquita. So much more beautiful in person and this is from someone in love with photos of it online! I agree entirely with you about the Ignes gold hardware - they've really got it right.

Kuwa: Neither! :lol: I stayed in with them, admiring them!

It's not in the photos above, but my bags came with a leather tag/charm, with a cut-out lgnes logo on it. The Mini-Sofia I bought earlier didn't come with one, so it's new. Has anyone else received one of these?

Beautiful bags!!!! they look amazing. omg! Your mini Ormala will be a smooshy version of this style (which is my favorite!), and I must have the mini Chiara!! Your choices are so classic and versatile and just gorgey!!!

I heart the Inges gold HW, too. It is my all-time fave HW. I'm not a fan of super-shiney.

Enjoy your bags!! You might have to invent a reason to carry both at the same time!!

Oh, those are pretty! I love both, but the mini Ormala is my favorite. The bag charm is fairly new. I am a big fan of the gold HW too- like Euridice said, not to shiny or too brassy, like the RM HW (runs and hides).

You made great choices!

Love your Chiara! This is my favorite Ignes style-I am so close to pulling the trigger, just have to decide on the leather I want (which is so hard!!)

Chiara is so beautiful! There is a mini and full size. Picking leathers is so hard....there is a swatch exchange thread in the references that might help.