Reveal Time!

DrMom12

Jun 30, 2015
Hello Ladies!

I know I've already posted this bag on a few threads, but I still have not done an official reveal!

A few weeks ago, my son and I went up to Boston to see my daughter and do a bit of shopping because she had the day off. I knew I wanted a new bag, but I had no idea what I had in mind. Then we stepped into Louis, and I saw her. I had admired the City Steamer for a while, but I was never crazy about the smooth leather, as, though I take care of my bags, I do not baby them. When I saw the calf version, I was totally smitten! I tried it on, and it hit at just the right place, and it isn't quite as heavy as my cappucine. Though I really liked it, I decided to put it on hold, as I had just bought a YSL at Neiman Marcus, and I wanted to see where the day took me. Fast forward a couple of hours and we are in Saks, and Lo and behold, the bag is there too! I thought it was just a tad too pricey, especially after I bought my daughter a Cartier watch for her graduation. I was a bit shopped out so to speak. Then the lovely SA tells me I can use Saks gift cards, and I realized I have a ton of Amex points that I could redeem! In the end, I got the bag for less than half!

I really like this bag. It is the perfect size and weight and I love love love the clean elegant lines. I have been using it for a few weeks, and it has quickly become my new favorite black bag! Not to mention the leather is fantastic!

Well, that was probably a bit too long, but thanks for letting me share!!

Attachments

• IMG_9965.JPG
    IMG_9965.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_9968.JPG
    IMG_9968.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_9967.JPG
    IMG_9967.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_9962.JPG
    IMG_9962.JPG