Reveal time!!!

Congratulations! It's beautiful.
Why didn't you like the new empreinte speedy? [emoji15]

I loved the old style so much and there was actually a few things that bothered me. It is still a lovely bag, but just not for me. I actually didn't care for the front pocket much to begin with, but was still planning on buying it. It has tabs on the sides and not the strap running down it. It also is not embossed all over and the hardware wasn't as substantial. I don't mind the weight of the old model, but I'm sure this helped make it lighter. The color choice also was a big thing for me. I have infini and wanted a neutral, but Mastic is lighter than expected and noir is too similar. Again, please don't take these as a deterrent, it is still a gorgeous bag, just not meant to be for me [emoji6]

Simply stunning ~ congrats!! I have been contemplating the Alma bb for some time, and adore this color!:heart: I was not sure that it was still available … enjoy!

I didn't think it was either! I saw it and had to have it lol. There are still some out there, maybe now is the time for you to get an alma bb [emoji6][emoji6]

Thanks again everyone! I am loving this! So cute for summer. I am getting better at downsizing and was a little worried about it, but my necessities fit lol.