Reveal Time!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My second reveal in two weeks time! Eek! :faint: This is not normal for me by any means and I'll be off to Ban Island for the rest of the year. But I've been kinda into a 'I want something different and special fase' lately and this one just fit the bill perfectly. Here we go!

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Isn't she cute? I love the color and the textured leather! It's nothing like I ever owned before. And she's so practical. She can carry all my daily essentials and the shoulder strap makes it so incredibly easy to wear. And I can even remove the strap if I want to try and be a bit more fancy (which I am really not, but it's nice t have options). I am in love...:love: Oh, and it's the small Del Rey in Emerald Lizard by the way!

5. This is beautiful!

6. Beautiful!! I love green bags 😊

7. Gorgeous!
    Did you buy her at an outlet, or preloved?
    Xxx

8. Congrats on your gorgeous SDR Bromley, it's lovely. Enjoy

9. I got her preloved, found her on Designer-vintage.com. But it hasn't been 'pre loved' at all. The first owner never ended up using her and it still had all the protective plastics on it and everything. Great first preloved buy!

10. Such a great bag, I have it in black with nickel hardware.

Can't quite understand why M discontinued them, only to bring out again as outlet specials

Congrats

11. Congrats Bromley! She's a beaut! [emoji7]

12. Very pretty Del Rey. [emoji7] definitely one of my favorite styles and the colour is fabulous. Enjoy her. [emoji4]

13. That is a ridiculously cute bag! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

14. Beautiful green bag! Congrats!

15. So pretty! Wish I would have gotten a Del Ray before they were discontinued.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice