Reveal Time!!!

Bromley

Aug 27, 2009
My second reveal in two weeks time! Eek! :faint: This is not normal for me by any means and I'll be off to Ban Island for the rest of the year. But I've been kinda into a 'I want something different and special fase' lately and this one just fit the bill perfectly. Here we go!

76406B3B-3B12-40A0-A447-4A078140D585_zpsgjhgex1h.jpg

25EA0100-638C-4B72-A486-9BC811AA8BC9_zps9xldn59y.jpg

Isn't she cute? I love the color and the textured leather! It's nothing like I ever owned before. And she's so practical. She can carry all my daily essentials and the shoulder strap makes it so incredibly easy to wear. And I can even remove the strap if I want to try and be a bit more fancy (which I am really not, but it's nice t have options). I am in love...:love: Oh, and it's the small Del Rey in Emerald Lizard by the way!

Isn't she cute? I love the color and the textured leather! It's nothing like I ever owned before. And she's so practical. She can carry all my daily essentials and the shoulder strap makes it so incredibly easy to wear. And I can even remove the strap if I want to try and be a bit more fancy (which I am really not, but it's nice t have options). I am in love...:love: Oh, and it's the small Del Rey in Emerald Lizard by the way!
Congrats on your gorgeous SDR Bromley, it's lovely. Enjoy

Congrats Bromley! She's a beaut! [emoji7]

So pretty! Wish I would have gotten a Del Ray before they were discontinued.