Reveal Time!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Ladies!!

A little while back, I posted that I was interested in a new tote that came out in the 2015/16 Cruise collection. After hearing all your experiences, I was set!

I was in NYC for Easter and picked up this baby, as well as my first Mulberry!

I went for navy caviar and gold hardware, and let me tell you... I am in LOVE! :biggrin:

Also, I posted a pic with my GST for comparison. I have to say... I think I like this one better!

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous! Congrats!

3. Beautiful! I love it! Can you please post a pic of the interior? Many Thanks

4. Wow!! Gorgeous!!

5. No problem! Its one big compartments with three side pockets and one big one on the back

Attached Files:

6. I agree -- this tote looks better than the gst. Enjoy in good health!

7. I like it! Really beautiful and very useful.

8. Love this new tote! I like totes as an everyday work bag.

9. Thanks everyone for your kind words! I'm super excited that she's mine!

10. She's a beauty!

11. Exactly why i picked it up. I'm always hauling so much stuff for work that I can't use most of Chanel's small (but gorgeous:biggrin:) bags except on the weekends.

12. I like that it's not as boxy and unflexible as the GST and looks easier to use.

13. I love this new tote. How is the strap drop? Also does it come in cream? want!

14. Beautiful tote, enjoy it!

15. Wow that is a beautiful tote bag! simple but elegant (and sturdy too). love the navy color!