Reveal time!

The first is the twice in mono/noir. I originally came home with the empreinte in noir and wasn't quite as happy as I thought I'd be. I just thought for a slightly higher price leather was the way to go. I was wrong. I opened the box after bringing the empreinte home and wasn't as excited as I thought I'd be. The leather just didn't wow me. So I rushed over last night before they closed and exchanged it. I am super happy with the mono/noir. I guess I'm just a canvas girl :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452791638.702457.jpg

Next up is a little something that I wanted to add for a while, but always ended up putting it off. DA key pouch! I have one in mono and it is always attached to my keys. I am excited to use it!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452791833.567859.jpg

And now the best for last!! I have been anxiously awaiting this since before Christmas!!! My mon monogram speedy b 30 in ivorie/noir!!! It is perfect! I absolutely love this bag! I like having things personalized and already have a mon monogram neverfull that I got in July. I couldn't stop thinking about a speedy b so here it is! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452792016.874950.jpg
(Sorry, I didn't want to show all my initials [emoji6]) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452792116.809996.jpg